Application for membership: ACS Membership Application 2017
About the Armstrong Clan Society, Inc.
The Armstrong Clan Society, Inc is a non-profit charitable, cultural, historical, and educational Society operated under Section 501 (c) 3 of the Internal Revenue Code.
- Seek friendship and unity among Armstrongs and associated families.
- Provide for the preservation of Armstrong artifacts unique to the family and to maintain a library.
- Serve as a genealogical and historical recorder of the membership,
- Provide news, Armstrong history and genealogy via The Armstrong Chronicles,
- Establish geographic membership representation.
All Armstrongs, Croziers, Fairbairns, Groziers and Nixons, regardless of spelling, and their descendants, are eligible for full membership in The Society. All others interested in furthering the goals of The Society may become associate members. In the United States and Canada, dues are $25 per year, including two adults and all minor children. In all other countries dues are $35 per year, payable in US funds.
Mailing address: Armstrong Clan Society, Inc. 2180 Pleasant Hill Road, Suite A-5, Box 406, Duluth, GA 30096-4663.